Academic Areas: Software Engineering
Research Interests: Computer Aided Design, Computer Application, Information Security
PhD in Mechanical Manufacturing and Automation, 2002, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China.
Associate Professor (2004-2012);School of Software Engineering, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China.
Lecture(2002-2004);School of Software Engineering, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China.
1. T. Wu; H. Xu; W. Q. Hu; Y. S. Zhao; Y. Peng; L. J. Chen; Y. Fu, A parallel level-set based method for topology optimization , 2014 18th IEEE International Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Design, CSCWD 2014.
2. Tao Wu, Xiaobing Pei, Yongzhong Lu, Changqing Chen, Liang Gao(*), ADistributed Collaborative Product Design Environment Based On Semantic NormModel And Role-Based Access Control, Journal of Network and ComputerApplications, 2013, 36(6):1431-1440.
3. T. Wu; H. He; X. Q. Gu; Y. Peng; Y. Zhang; Y. T. Zhou; S. Z. Xu, An intelligent network user behavior analysis system based on collaborative Markov model and distributed data processing, 2013 IEEE 17th International Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work in Design, CSCWD 2013, 2013/6/27-2013/6/29, pp 221-228, Whistler, BC, 2013.
4. Z. Luo; N. Zhang; J.C. Ji; *T. Wu, A meshfree level-set method for topological shape optimization of compliant multiphysics actuators , Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, vol.223, pp 133-152, 2012.
0800441: Introduction to Information Technology
921.511: Software Engineering in Case Study
1. Study of 3D continuum structural optimization methods (NSFC 51175197, 2012-2015).
2. Project of Software Engineering Characteristic specialty (The Ministry of Education, China, TS3202, 2008-2011).
4. Development of Remote information management system (From ## Company Limited, China, 2008-2009)
5. Human Resource Management System (From ## Company Limited, Singapore, 2005-2007)